Canna Calm Healing Balm
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the main healing components of the hemp plant that does not have psychoactive effects. It is been shown to have superior anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, and antioxidant properties. It is also excellent for skin issues, sleep troubles, and deep aches and pains.
This healing balm is a powerhouse of Colorado-grown CBD, local (Fort Collins) beeswax and lavender flowers, organic hemp seed oil, organic avocado oil, lavender essential oil, and vitamin e oil.
Each two-ounce jar contains 100 mg of CBD.
This balm has been an effective healing remedy for these ailments:
- back pain
- skin issues: acne, eczema
- anxiety & stress
- sleep troubles
- emotional pain: depression, trauma, grief, & guilt.
CBD is safe for children and can be a helpful calming remedy for sleep issues, colic, emotional wellness, and growing pains.
This balm is safe for air travel and to take across state lines. Be sure to rub a little on your pulse points to ease the anxieties of traveling!
Formulated with certified medical-grade hemp grown in the Colorado sunshine at Freida Farms.
For more information about the many benefits of CBD visit www.projectcbd.org.
Free sample with every purchase over $10!
Canna Calm Healing Balm, 2 ounces
- For pain: Rub a small amount on your area of pain. Wait 10-15 minutes to feel the pain dissipating. Works well for joints, muscles, nerve pain, and headaches.
- For anxiety and sleep: use a dollop on your pulse points, behind your ears, and a liberal amount on your chest. For added aromatherapy, use a touch under your nostrils.
- For skin issues: Use directly after bathing. Apply balm to problem areas and leave it on. Gentle enough for the most inflammatory skin conditions.